I’ve already misplaced who I saw do this, but I thought it was clever. Someone posted 10 quilting confessions, which made me laugh, some I empathized with, and some I disagreed with. But hey, to me it is refreshing to see people be vulnerable in the blogging world.
Here are a few of my quilting confessions.
- I’d be happy to only quilt in solids.
- When I see intricately quilted quilts, I can only think of how un-comfy they would be to snuggle with.
- I hate binding.
- I don’t like following patterns. I use them as a starting point and then do my own thing.
- I never know if I can trust some of the famous bloggers because their posts are often sponsored.
- I shop mostly at Joanne’s for supplies and fabric.
- I am a cheap-o and sales queen.
- I get way more nervous making quilts for the people closest to me- family.
- I overthink blankets when I am friends with those who will receive them.
- I am not a perfectionist! My quilts are all flawed with love.
For a photo, here is a sneak of a little project I’m currently working on.