Here’s the third quilt that I finished. There’s a little story behind it.
This is another quilt where I solicited the pattern from Facebook. Again, I don’t think I went with the crowd suggestions, but it was fun. 🙂
That was about… 4 months ago. At the time I finished half of it, then got sick of it and put it away. Fast forward to this past weekend…
In honor of the impending craft fair, I decided to pull it out and finished it. Here are some notes.
One… I did not have notes on the size of HST’s I used in the original piece. Dumb. I knew I had the fabric of the blue, but I matched the white and brown as best as I could. (I think the white is a little off- OOF)
Two… I have greatly, greatly improved as a sewer in the past 4 months. It was a bit painful to work with poorly sewn quilt tops. You can even see below how uneven the top is compared to the bottom. Kind of frustrating, but I still like colors and design.
A note about this pattern- I didn’t realize how much it would highlight imperfections!